Sunday 1 April 2012

Surprise!

As Salam,

Holla Yananot, it has been a while we don't see each other rite, since I was entering my hectic life, yeah sejak itu! Forgive me okay dude, nah amik choki choki satu ;p I really miss the time when I wrote all things I want here, but now no more time like before, limited sangat sangat SANGAT! Caps Lock means really sangat sangat, hehe. Okay, tak tahu macam mana nak start sebab banyak sangat benda nak kongsi dekat sini, about work, love, life, friends, happy moments, sad moments, semua lah, wuu wuu which one should I let it out first huh? Okay, I am getting married! Oh yeay seriously okay, so now you will be my wedding checklist Yananot, till we meet again tomorrow sayang, doakan yang terbaik buat saya ya! ;)


"Ya Allah, izinkan aku menjadi bidadarinya, untuk bersama mengisi hari dengan penuh bekalan untuk menuju pada-Mu, dan biarlah cinta ini bersemi hingga ke syurga, amin." - Yananot