Monday 19 September 2011

dare to be different.

I think I want to update my post in english for tonight, I mean now la, hehe. There will be one and only reason why I menggedik nak post in english and that will be no doubt because I am manusia yang budget, lololol who cares :p

Do you guys think posting entry in english was an oh sem ways to attract people to read your belog? That will have no sure at all, maybe yes and maybe not. What I am trying to do today was not really to feel like omputih or somewhat getting attention or being popular, instead of I try to recall my ability to write in english. Whether already dah nyanyuk tentang english or still the N, double O, B type. Hah, you know what I mean kan kan? :p And now I am proudly said, "Hey Yananot, you still the NOOB type." Boooo :') [boo here means clapping your hand, big applause in sarcastic way. deyum!]

Hahaha, okay, enough of letting yourself down Yananot. At least you try to recall, even you may not able to speak or write so oh sem in english it does not mean you are loser, even you was, oh deyum! :p Okay okay, back to track. I am actually really want to improve my english. However, as Malay blood was running so hyper-actively in my soul, I could not resist too much in adapting english as my written language here. Therefore it will be pretty sometimes I will post my entry in english and at that time I can assured you will have such a bahaha time laughing at my entry. Silakan silakan :') I will not get mad at all instead of reallly appreciating you guys who willing to read all those soon-to-come odd entries. Hehe till then guys, happy reading and nanite :)